I got to about the halfway point between the hallway and the rest of the living room, which meant I was excited because I was almost done vacuuming. When mommy came up to me, put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me very seriously and said " Karlis, I have a surprise for you. We are going to go somewhere in a few minutes but I can't tell you where we are going, so hurry up and get your shoes on then we will go. Oh and do you have a blindfold?"
By this point you can imagine how I felt. When she asked me if I had a blindfold and told me that they were going to blindfold me in the car; I wasn't sure if I should feel excited,scared or nervous. So we got in the car as they took me hostage and blindfolded me.
As we started driving I tried to see if I could at all discern which direction we were moving to try and figure out where we were going. Well I failed. When we got there they led me from the car blindfolded. I felt really silly being led by the hand to an unknown public place.
When we got into where ever we were mommy counted to three and lifted the blindfold from my eyes. Several people shouted surprise. We were in Blu Cow. Mommy had invited several ladies from the ward to come and surprise me!
We had lots of fun! we ate ice cream. chatted, took pictures, I opened gifts and then it was over. here are some fun pictures we took at Blue Cow:
Our happy little group
Me and Julie
Me and Jenn
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment