Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Uno, The Wild West, BS, and the Kid inside us all

Okay so for a good portion  of the day I played Uno with Kristal, Erica, Jake and Mommy.


At first it was just Kristal and I playing and I won the first game!The winning card you ask? a red 9.














Kristal Shuffles the cards for the next game.













 Our cards before we played the second game

 He He He! This was the time I made Kristal Draw eight cards!  >:D

She still ended up winning the second game with a wild!

So later in the day somehow somebody came up with the silly idea that we should all put on fun hats, get a deck of cards poor ourselves some red Koolaid and pretend like we was in an old wild west bar playing BS. We even made up names for ourselves. 
It was fun in the moment, but even now I feel silly sharing it with everyone :) Buy hey, we are all kids at heart and kids do silly things all the time. Here are some of the pictures from our old west adventure!


Jake--I mean bobby somethin' or other had a little too much fun with his character.


Erica's nickname was Sugar.



 Kristal's nickname was Dolly
 My nickname was Missy and unfortunately I didn't get to wear a fun hat because I couldn't fund one :( 
Anyways, that was my exciting day!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment