Equestrian was much more exciting to watch as the horses as they jumped and leaped over fences ( I'm not sure if that's the official Olympic word for them or what, but I don't care). I think Britain won the gold in this event.
One thing I have noticed though is that all of the horses seemed to have odd and funny names like " Gin & Juice", "Miners frolic", "Riddle Master","Mystery Whisper", and "Mister Pooh". anyways in all I thought it was probably the most exciting event of the day to watch.
And of course gymnastics is always fun and super intense! just love all those gymnastic men! their so huge and buff! :)
Anyways apart from watching the Olympics tonight for Home Evening we did a picture scavenger hunt! it was lots of fun! here are what we had to find:
1- A couple holding hands
2- The Library
3- A statute
4- A famous person
5- A dinosaur
6- A squirrel in a tree
7-Someone wearing white pants
8- A convertible
And lots of other fun stuff too! Anyways our team won for being the most creative and getting the most things on the list.
After the activity was over me and Annika and I went over to Carolyn and miranda's apartment and ate homemade icecream with hot fudge, caramel topping and Kit-Kats! it was really good!
yup awesome day!
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment