So in one of my groups I asked one of the girls what she want to be when she grew up. "I want to be a cook." she told me, and I told her to write it down. After she had written it down she gave me her paper so I could check it before she drew her picture.
I couldn't help but laugh a little when I read her paper, it said " When I grow up I want to be a Coke. I want to be a Coke because it is fun! I started laughing a little.
I had to try really hard to keep a straight face and laugh out loud;however some of the kids heard me laugh of course and asked me what was so funny, I just told them I remembered something funny not revealing my true reason at laughter :).
Then one of the little boys out of the blue asked me how old I was. "I'm old" i told Porter; then he asked me "Like over 114 years old?" I told him if I was that old I'd be dead. "Or you'd just walk much slower" one of the girls told me. I had to laugh at that too! then I leaned over to Porter and whispered to him that I was 21 years old.
"So you are older than 114!" one of the kids told me....Yeah apparently they don't know how to count to 20? anyways I had a blast with my little kids today. They just make me laugh sometimes!
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment