Okay funny story: So today I was at school. Today I mostly helped the kids with their seat-work and other stuff. At one point when I was across the room, one of the boys asked me a question (almost shouting across the room). He asked me," Miss Karla, how do you spell six."
I stopped for a second what I was doing and then asked him again what word he wanted me to spell, He said again " How do you spell six." It was really funny because the first couple times he asked me how to spell six I though he had said "Miss Karla how do you spell SEX?"
Finally I understood what he had said and was asking me; how on earth to spell SIX not sex. I told him how to spell six, then I ran over to Kris, told he what happened and we both had a laughing fit! then she said " Oh yeah please don't tell them how to spell that, they'd probably be scarred for life! Anyways it was really funny and we had a good laugh about it!
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment