Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy day...AgAiN!

Today was kind of an interesting, fun, exciting and painful day. Lately I have been going through a migraine cycle again. After I woke up this morning with a headache, I called in sick to work. I then went and got a haircut,which was painful but I had to do because the coupon I had expires tomorrow.

After I got home, I could hardly walk straight. I go in bed and decided to have a movie marathon. I started off with Sabrina ( 1995 with Harrison Ford!). After that I looked for something on Hulu. I then ended up watching half of second episode of The Event from the first season. I got halfway through and then got bored. So then I watched National Treasure because lately I've been feeling an action movie! Later tonight I made kettle korn, went to Stacia's and we watched the premier for Psych season 7. Intense!

Anyways, despite headaches and what not; today was a good day!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment