Okay so yesterday was possibly the best day of this week so far, for a variety of particular reasons. So our adventure really started Tuesday when Erica and I decided that we wanted to wake up early and go for a walk on the Greenbelt.
Well lets see did we have a fun time on the green belt you ask me? No. :) because we didn't end up going. We were going to drop Jake off at school; so I got up extra early so I would be ready by the time we had to leave.Yesterday was the earliest I have woken up in a long time.
So I get up, get dressed, and ate breakfast. Then I tried to go wake Erica up so she would be ready to leave. Well, about a quarter till 8 Jake left with mommy and Erica was just getting up. So it's like now eight in the mornbing, we decided to ditch the Greenbelt and make shopping trip instead. Running around the mall shopping and making other errands is exercise right?
So at 8:30 we decide to wait until Ross opened to start our adventure. The next hour we spent sleeping in Erica's bed (which is much more comfortable than my bed). Around 9:30 when I finally convinced Erica to get out of bed we both had a laughing fit, because of the dream she had and our new inside joke :)
We finally got out the door at 10something. deciding we were going to make this an epic adventure; we drove around blasting what we called our awesome 'thug music' wherever we went. Our first stop was Ross. We were there for probably like and hour and a half to two hours, (we got carried away :) ). Then finally our last stop. Walmart. When we got home we rewarded ourselves that night before we went to bed by watching Breaking Dawn, since Erica hadn't seen it yet. Anyways at the end of the day we were satisfied with our accomplishments!
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment