Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 1, 2013

Great times!

Okay so i know it's been maybe a few months since I've posted anything. There just haven't been many awesome blog worthy occurrences. Although I have now gathered some pictures of fun times and share them with everyone. So here they are! enjoy! :






 Okay so I'll start with the events that happened  several weeks ago. Anyways a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to the temple with some friends! There were five of us that went. Mariah, Tessa, Daniel, Wesley, and Me. It was so much fun and I had such a great experience I didn't want to leave. :D      
   














The next exciting thing that happened this last week was that over spring break, I got the house all to myself for a whole three days!..Well almost all to myself. Stacy came and stayed with me. We had a ton of fun! watching movies, waking up late, and eating pizza. 

 Anyways, tonight for family home evening we went to Camels Back park and walked along some of the trails.  
 We had lots of fun! Stacy, Tessa and Jenny 
 Tessa Jenny and I a super excited about our road trip this weekend! Salt Lake here we come!  
To finish off the night we ate ourselves fat at pie hole :D . Jenny, Tessa and Maria enjoying pizza

 It takes serious skill to carry 5 full glasses of water over to the table. Jared has that skill!  

Anyways, great times! life is good! nuf said.


:D



No comments:

Post a Comment