Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys

Okay so I was supposed to make this post Monday night, but I ran out of time to type it all out before I got to tired and went to bed. Anyways by a show of hands who believes that we all deserve  rewards here and there and need incentives so that we can quickly finish homework and what not?...I do! and I'm sure you guys do too.

Anyways yesterday I was feeling pretty good about myself because I had my whole week organized for what homework needed to get done on what day, so I told myself "Self, if I finish reading this talk today before home evening, I'm going to reward myself  this evening by watching the next episode of Once Upon a Time."

So I go to Home Evening and I'm excited to get home so that I can sit in my bed and watch my show. I call my mom to come pick me up. She picks me up and on the way home my mom asked me what I was going to reward myself with. So I told her what I was going to watch. She asks if she can watch something with me and not watch Once Upon a time. I agree and we decide to watch something else.

When we get home, we decided to watch an episode of Hart to Hart. If you don't know what show that is look it up. I look up Hart to Hart on Netflix. They ended up not having it for streaming, but then on the 'other suggestions section' they had Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys, my mom shouted in excitement, and said Ooh lets watch the Hardy Boys!

So you guessed it, we ended up watching an episode of  Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys. It just so happened to be that the episode we picked to watch was like a halloweeny , creepy episode. We ended up watching it anyways. We were laughing through out almost the entire movie. It was just really funny because the movie was made in the 70's so they all had mullets and were wearing bell-bottoms, and the music wasn't really that creepy.By the end of the show we were tired and ready for bed. We concluded that back then the acting quality was simple. Anyways we had a fun time together.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment