Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not That Anyone Would Care...

I thought that tonight I would share with everyone how NOT exciting my evening has been, today was kind of boring really. I had a hard time trying to get myself to do homework. So this evening I decided to accompany my Daddy to work while he works for another couple of hours in the hopes that I will get at least something done.

Well so far I have read a page and a half of chapter four from my homework, taken a break used the restroom, written a creepy message on Jill Taysom's whiteboard and just now answered the phone to some advertisement. They said that if I took their survey I would get two all expense paid tickets for a cruise ship or something like that. Oh how exciting if that were true! honestly it made me laugh!

 If you want my opinion, not that you would care, but here's my take on unknown phone numbers and random creepy people who call your number which is the wrong number. If I don't recognize the number I let it go to voice mail, because if they really want to talk to me they can first tell me who they are and what they want in a voice mail, and if i find out I know them then I'll call them back.
Anyways, So there's my take on things tonight.I might attempt a little more homework before we leave tonight. Hope this makes you guys laugh. It sure made me laugh. Is anyone even listening??...
:D

1 comment:

  1. lol... So this is the very first time I learn of your blog my niece... I appreciate the laughs :) I'm definitely one to follow your bogs from now on.

    ReplyDelete