Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Seriously...I'm Kidding

If you had the opportunity to meet one celebrity of your choice who would you pick?... yeah I know it's hard to decide. Actually, if I had the opportunity to meet any one celebrity of my hearts desire I would choose Ellen DeGeneres. Yes I would choose her over Robert Pattinson or even J. K. Rowling maybe. But anyways, Ellen is probably one of my all time favorites. She's a great, clean comedian . Ellen just plain makes me laugh!
So for Christmas my parents bought me her new book that came out last fall called Seriously...I'm Kidding, and let me say it's probably the funniest book I've ever read! I read it every day and read it out loud to the family too!  today I read the "Tweet Chapter" and thought I would share it with you:

"Observation in 140 characters.

How come when you wipe up dust it's called dusting but when you wipe up a spill it's not called spilling? There's something to think about."

No comments:

Post a Comment